Have you ever noticed how much time entrepreneurs spend setting goals and working to achieve the next big thing? We are constantly looking ahead. Sometimes we forget to take inventory of the here and now. We don’t even notice all the amazing ways we can leverage what we have – in order to get where we are headed.
Here are six ways you can make the most of your blessings as a mompreneur:
1. Leverage Your Success
Most of us mompreneurs spend so much time trying to fix what’s not working in our business that we forget what is working. Take a few minutes to focus on the successes you have encountered and put them to work for you:
- Ask a client or customer for a testimonial or an endorsement.
- Publicize any awards or certifications you’ve earned.
- Take photos or videos of your progress on a project and share them on social media.
2. Leverage Your Work
Every step of your journey as a mompreneur is a building block. Each time you create something as part of your work, you are adding to the foundation of your success. Be careful not to keep your eyes fixed too much on the next step that you forget the solid work that got you this far. Instead, continue to use that work to propel you further on our journey:
- Repurpose a speech you’ve given in the past as a blog post or webinar.
- Turn your blog posts into a book.
- Create an online course based on the steps or principles you are already using in your business.
Continue Reading »