Dear Christian Mom Entrepreneur, If you’re overwhelmed by social media and wondering how you can be more efficient while building your brand online, then this webinar is for you! Join me and Kelly Garrett of Ekcetera and Beyond Lovely in this information-packed discussion about how to save time on social media. We will explain how we use these tools and some other more advanced tools. We will take you step-by-step through the process, sharing our computer screens so you can see exactly how these platforms work. We will also talk about how to make sure you’re interacting “live” on social media – and not just prescheduling messages all the time like a robot. And we’ll discuss several things to consider before hiring someone else to do your social media.
During this presentation, you’ll peek behind the scenes in our businesses to learn how we manage our social media presence in as little as 30 minutes a day. We’ll show you the tools and strategies we use every day to save time and make the job easier. We’ll share:
- Our favorite FREE tools for prescheduling and automating social media content.
- The new tool we discovered for creating an evergreen library of great content to share on social media.
- A simple way to follow other blogs and share interesting articles with your friends and followers.
- Our best tips for staying on top of your social media mentions – and responding to important posts quickly.
- How to decide what you can outsource or automate – and what you need to do yourself.
If you’ve been struggling with social media and looking for a few tips and tricks to make it easier to maintain your online presence, this webinar will help you! In addition to the webinar, we’ll also share:
- A sample Social Media Content Calendar you can use to get organized!
- A free sample of Beyond Lovely Images you can use on your own social media channels.
- A discount coupon for one of our favorite social media tools.
Looking forward to connecting with you on your favorite social media platform!
Watch the Webinar Now!
Tips and Tools for Saving Time on Social Media
2015 TGC Communications, LLC All rights reserved