Join us for the Mompreneur Mastery Program:
12 Weeks of Strategy, Support and Success
for Mom Entrepreneurs
who are Serious about
Faith, Family and Business (in that order!).
- Have you been searching for a way to build your small business while taking care of your family — without getting overwhelmed?
- Do you know you need to get clear and get focused, but just don’t know how to start?
- Are you willing to step up — to stop “squeezing in” time for your work and really grow your home business with intention and strategy?
It’s time to create a business that supports your values and brings you peace, productivity and profits! Join me for 12 weeks of strategy and support in the affordable, easy to follow, information-packed Christian Mompreneur Mastery Program!
Dear Christian Mom Entrepreneur,
If you are self-employed (or are considering starting a business!), I invite you to discover six steps to success in the Mompreneur Mastery Program. Designed for mom entrepreneurs in any type of business, this program takes you step-by-step through the critical foundation you need to create a business that is in alignment with your values so you can start generating profits now! And if you’ve been in business a while, the Mompreneur Mastery Program will help you get clear, eliminate the overwhelm and find that balance you’ve been seeking.
I’ll share with you the strategies I’ve learned in creating my own business and working with clients to grow their small businesses in a way that supports faith and family.
Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- “I’m really excited about my business but I’m overwhelmed and exhausted by everything I have to learn and do myself.”
- “I want to grow my business, but my kids are my first priority so I have to find a way to balance it all.”
- “I’ve been working from home and earning money in my business but I seem to be working way too much and it’s taking time away from my family.”
- “I don’t like ‘selling’ myself and my business – it seems unnatural and too pushy.”
- “I’m smart and I have lots of great ideas! But I sometimes have trouble knowing what to do next.”
- “I have a heart to serve and I tend to get drawn into too much volunteer and ministry work, leaving little time for my business.”
- “I’m finally ready to do what I feel like I’ve been called to do! I just need some help figuring out how to do it.”
- “I just wish I had someone I could talk to about my business ideas and goals — someone who will really listen and help me make decisions.”
Get the Clarity and Support You Need in the
Christian Mompreneur Mastery Program
The Mompreneur Mastery Program is an opportunity for mom entrepreneurs to learn faith-based strategies for success at home and in the office. (I wish I had this support when I began as a freelance writer 22 years ago!) I will take you, step by step, along the path I follow to live a life of success without overwhelm.
You will benefit from my experience working with coaches and clients who have been where you are and can help you move forward with wisdom and grace. I’ve invested time, money and energy into learning and implementing these techniques — and I’m looking forward to sharing them with you!
What Does The Program Cover?
The Christian Mompreneur Mastery Program is a 12 week virtual journey based on our proprietary system, the Six Steps to Running a Business that Supports Faith and Family.
You’ll discover concrete strategies and a proven system that will show you how to get clear on your business, move forward in faith, and create the habits and support systems you need to succeed.
You’ll Learn the Six Steps to Running a Business that Supports Faith and Family:
Step 1: Create a business that is in alignment with your values.
- Connect with your values and spend time doing what is important to you and your family.
- Learn a daily tool to help you get clear on your priorities and avoid overwhelm.
- Create a road map for success by getting clear on your vision.
Step 2: Clear the roadblocks getting in the way of your success.
- Discover the things you need to say “no” to in order to grow your business.
- Live a guilt-free life in which you are fully present at home and in your business.
- Understand how your relationship with money and wealth contributes to your business success.
Step 3: Serve your community through a profitable business.
- Identify and clearly communicate the value of what you offer through your business.
- Embrace your unique story and understand how it relates to your business or ministry.
- Finally discover your marketing niche and learn to speak in a language your clients understand!
Step 4: Establish your business rituals.
- Create plans and systems that will help you gain control over your time at home and at work.
- Develop habits and practices that will automate your routine tasks and provide you with a better life balance.
- Earn your “MBA” in time management and productivity by identifying your priorities and utilizing a weekly planning tool.
Step 5: Build a support system.
- Establish a support system in your personal and professional life that will allow you to grow your business with grace and wisdom.
- Connect with other Christian mom entrepreneurs and develop strategic relationships that can help you run a successful business.
- Leverage your strengths, honor your own needs and learn to lean on the support of others to fulfill your divine purpose.
Step 6: Run a faith-filled business.
- Learn to let go of any “control freak” tendencies and put God at the center of your business.
- Discover why it’s crucial to celebrate your business success and be prepared for failure (or what I call divine redirection).
- Embrace your unique gifts and answer God’s call for you to share those gifts by serving others through a successful and profitable business.
“But I’m too busy with my business and my family – I don’t have time for a program like this!”
The #1 reason why I didn’t search for a program like this years ago is that I simply didn’t have the time. Between my family and my business, I was struggling to make ends meet, juggling deadlines and diapers and collapsing into bed at the end of the day. It took everything I had just to keep the laundry moving and the clients from rebelling. But I wasn’t doing a good job at anything. My work was adequate at best. My kids were fed and clothed and loved, but not truly given my full attention. My prayers were filled with desperation and defeat. I wasn’t happy and my family paid the price. I was longing for a better life but too busy to go out and look for it.
Sound familiar? If so, then I urge you to make the time now – before it’s too late! If you want to create a business that is profitable and family centered, then take the time to make some changes now. There will never be a “perfect time,” and you will always have distractions that keep you from taking action. So it’s up to you to make the decision – to step up and take your business seriously so you can create the life you want for yourself and your family.
Every mom you meet at the ICM Network is here because she knows that it takes time and support to grow a business. And the first step is getting clear on your priorities, which is what you will do in the Christian Mompreneur Mastery Program.
Is this the right program for you?
So you may be wondering if this is the answer to a prayer…
More than once, a client has told me she had been praying for a mentor or a group of Christian women who could help her build her business. Then, all of a sudden, she stumbled on our website or heard about our Network. I’m honored and humbled to see how God uses me and the women in our Sisterhood for His glory. It’s very clear to me, that he led me to create this program and this network so that you could build a business that is in alignment with your faith.
The Christian Mompreneur Mastery Program is not a “Get Rich Quick” plan or a high-pressure marketing scheme. It is a business growth journey that will bring you clarity, strategy and support.
It will take you out of your comfort zone and reward you with perspective, resources and wisdom to achieve your goals.
Here’s what successful Christian Mompreneurs have to say about the program:
“I Will Be Changing my Business Model After Participating in this Program!”
“I believe this program was exactly what I needed, when I needed it. Thank you. It was my first baby step in the right direction.
The reason I joined was because I recognized a need to slow down and take time to reflect and create. This program helped me do that. I loved my moments of peace of mind and clarity!”
Plus my laser coaching was awesome! I have lots of work to do on my own – using the tools that I now have in front of me. I love your ideas on how to monetize my website and capitalize on what gifts God has given me.
I would recommend The Christian Mompreneur Mastery Program to any faith-filled entrepreneur and mother who may need to focus or reflect on what she is creating.”
– Kelly Frager, Etiquette for Everyday
“I’m Making More Money and Managing My Time!”
“I’ve been in business several years and have been blessed with incredible opportunities for publicity and growth. But it wasn’t until I worked with Theresa through the Christian Mompreneur Mastery Program that I began to experience a real shift in WHO I work with and HOW I work. Theresa’s guidance during our laser coaching session was invaluable! I immediately implemented the strategies we discussed and as a result, I’m working with fewer clients, making more money, delegating tasks and managing my time more effectively so I can enjoy my life and my work.
– Amy Volk, Simplified Living
“From Idea to Income in Just 12 Weeks!”
“Theresa helped me get my business off the ground! The program literally catapulted me forward from “zero to 60″… When I started the program I had an idea – I knew what I wanted to do and had been thinking about it for a long time. During our 12 weeks together, she helped take me from idea, to website, to full-blown business! I have paying customers and have been featured in the local news media. I never would have taken so many concrete steps in such short time…”
– Maggie Kerrigan, VBArtGym
“I Have a Plan and a Structure Now!”
“The Christian Mompreneur Mastery Program provided a structure to guide me in creating a more focused plan of attack for my business that still allowed for the flexibility of running my home and family. The biggest benefit for me was clarity! Theresa’s program really helped me sort the myriad of thoughts, plans, conflicting desires and guilt that come with starting a business from home when you’re a Mom. It helped me set my priorities so I know how I want to spend my business time, and can really enjoy my time with my son more now. I walked into the program knowing that the only thing holding me back was me. I vaguely knew what I had to do, but had difficulty identifying HOW to structure my life to actually accomplish it. Now I feel like I have a plan and a structure that will allow me to act on all the great ideas I have. I got the support and feedback that I was looking for from others who have gone before me! I also gained more confidence and trust with regards to the fact that I can be successful in my business.”
– Nicole Whitworth, www.yournursingtutor.com
Meet Some More Christian Mompreneurs!
“This is exactly what I need – but my husband feels
I’ve got to earn some money first.”
If you’re wondering how you’re going to be able to convince your husband to spend the money on this, I’m going to tell you something very few business coaches will say: you absolutely need to have the support of your spouse if you want to succeed at this program. In fact, if you feel guilty or fearful about spending money on this, you should close your browser now and come back when you are in a different place.
Why? Because taking a leap in your business should be scary – but not crippling. It should be filled with hope – not anxiety. And if you invest in your business at the expense of your marriage, I don’t want to be a contributing party. Unlike most women entrepreneur coaches, I believe that faith and family come first…and I want to work with women who feel the same way.
So, if you’re really ready to take this step, then spend some time talking with your husband. Tell him how you feel and why you want to grow your business or ministry. Pray for wisdom and guidance. Then follow God’s divine direction.
Here’s what you get when you say “YES” to growing your business:
Accountability to help you stay on track and achieve the goals you set out to reach without getting overwhelmed or losing site of your true priorities!
Access to my personal Mompreneur Rolodex filled with resources that I use in my own business – products, services, vendors, tools and other resources – that help me (and many of my clients) conduct a profitable businesses.
Guest Expert Interview Series: You’ll have access to a team of savvy Christian mompreneurs who are tops in their fields and willing to share their expertise with you. You will hear 12 Guest Experts speak on a variety of topics including branding, social media, creativity, faith and marketing.
All Digital Program: Includes 12 Videos, Plus Audios, PDF Downloads and Digital Worksheets
Free Membership in the Sisterhood of Christian Mompreneurs ($197 Value)
You will have full access to a private, members-only forum to connect with other Christian mom entrepreneurs. This is your place to network and brainstorm with other brilliant women! This community of women will support you in your business goals as well as your faith journey. It’s the perfect place to receive help overcoming challenges and find inspiration as you grow your business.
Access to the Sisterhood of Christian Mompreneurs is my free gift to you for a full year so that you can receive the support and encouragement you need from other like-minded women. You’ll receive:
I’m ready to take a leap of faith, invest in myself and create my business with the Christian Mompreneur Mastery Program!
Enroll Now: Two Options
(plus the bonus gift!)
The Mompreneur Mastery Program is delivered online, allowing you to learn on your own time in the comfort of your home. There’s no pressure to complete assignments or show up for class – you can learn at your own pace. Plus, you’ll have the support of the Sisterhood throughout your your journey.
Pay in Full at
$497 (Save $100) $247
~OR~ Choose the Convenient 3-Pay Option and Pay
$199/month $97/month for 3 months
You can select your payment option during checkout
This option is for you if you know you are going to want my personal guidance, privately, as you work through the program and build your business. Clients who work with me privately are able to move faster, make decisions more easily and avoid costly mistakes.
With this option, you’ll receive the Christian Mompreneur Mastery Program, the free membership in the Sisterhood Program along with:
- Two private coaching calls with me (45 minutes each) to dig in deep to your business goals and focus specifically on your areas of need.
- Email access for clarification, feedback and review throughout the 12 weeks.
- Accountability for achieving the goals you set for yourself.
- My perspective, skills and experience working for you in your business.
Pay in Full at
$997 (Save $200) $547
~OR~ Choose the Convenient 3-Pay Option and Pay
$399/month $199/month for 3 months
You can select your payment option during checkout
**Limited Space Available in Option #2**
The Christian Mompreneur Mastery Program Guarantee
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All rights reserved