Is it time for you to THRIVE in your business, blog or ministry? Sometimes we get this feeling like we’re on the verge of something amazing – like we are finally ready to make a change…an impact…a difference. When we get that feeling, we know it’s time to THRIVE (even if we’re scared)!
Fortunately, we don’t have to do it alone. There is a small group of Christian mompreneurs who are eager to meet you and work with you as we each embrace the joys and challenges that come with growth. We’re meeting – live and in person – October 26-28, 2015 in Virginia Beach, VA. And we would love for you to join us – but only if you are committed to connecting and thriving!
Imagine what it would be like to:
- Have a sounding board of trusted professional Christian women who understand your goals and are committed to helping you succeed?
- Work closely with a professional writer, coach and marketing consultant who can help you map out your strategy and execute your plan to grow your business or ministry?
- Share your successes and challenges with someone who truly supports you and is willing to walk beside you on this journey?
- Have the resources you need to make decisions quickly and move forward with confidence and clarity?
- Actually accomplish the goals you set for yourself and your business this year?