One of the most challenging aspects of owning your own business is being your own boss. That means making your own decisions. And figuring stuff out all by your lonesome. As much as I love the freedom and independence that comes with the job, it can be lonely and overwhelming. That’s why I am forever grateful for the Sisterhood of Christian Mompreneurs – a community of smart, successful women who support each other in business and ministry. If you’ve ever considered joining our circle of support, now is the time to do it – and I’ll tell you why!
Three Reasons Why NOW is the Best Time to Join the Sisterhood of Christian Mompreneurs
“Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.” – Proverbs 13:20
1. You are about to enter your best year ever in business or ministry! How do I know? Because I know God has great plans for you and the coming year is filled with his abundant blessings!
So, as you take that next step to build or expand your business or ministry, you’ll need the guidance of others who have gone before you…and the support of others who are walking alongside you. That’s exactly what you’ll find in the Sisterhood. You’ll find prayer warriors, accountability partners, business colleagues and mentors. You may even find clients or customers. Among them are writers, photographers, fitness professionals, real estate agents, financial consultants, musicians, therapists, artists, speakers, coaches, caterers, craft makers, nutritionists, teachers, doctors and more! Some of these ladies are just getting started and others have been in business for years! Some of them are working from home with babies on their laps, and others are enjoying the season of empty nests and grandchildren. What binds them together is their faith and their commitment to supporting one another.
2. There’s a lot to learn when it comes to running a business while raising a family. I invest a great deal of time and financial resources into learning new strategies and resources that will help my business – and yours. I attend conferences, connect with industry leaders, invest in software programs, hire assistants, and sometimes pull my hair out trying to learn the latest and greatest tools and technologies. And it’s part of my mission to share all of that with you. The ladies in the Sisterhood can tell you first-hand that I use our little group to experiment with my newfound knowledge. So you’ll be learning as I am learning – and benefiting from my mistakes!
Not only that – you will learn from one another! Because the Sisterhood is a place for you to share your wisdom and experience with us, as well. This year, we’ve created a library of educational webinars on a variety of topics including:
- Discovering Your Top Five Spiritual Gifts
- Creating Videos for Your Business or Ministry
- Pros and Cons of Self-Publishing a Book
- How to Sharpen Your Speaking Skills
- How to Find and Edit Great Images For Your Blog or Business
- A Mindset of Faith and Power Ignites YOUR Success
- Making a Grand Entrance and a Graceful Exit
As a member of the Sisterhood, you’ll receive access to these informative webinars and a full year of upcoming educational sessions, plus monthly Q&A calls with a group of like-minded women who are here to help you succeed.
3. You love a great deal as much as the next girl! Without sounding too much like a used car salesman, I have to tell you with 100% honestly, that the special price we’re running for Small Business Saturday is a steal! It’s half off the regular price, which in itself is a huge value. Sisterhood of Christian Mompreneurs Small Business Saturday Sale Use Promo Code SMALLBIZ Valid Saturday, November 29 – Monday, December 1 For about $8/month (seriously – $8/month, not $8/day!), you can be a part of our small circle of support, where you can get answers to your business questions and find encouragement for your everyday challenges. Where you can be your own boss – but have the benefit of a sounding board of like-minded business women. So if you’re thinking it’s time to stop taking this journey all by yourself, please join us in the Sisterhood of Christian Mompreneurs. We’ll walk with the wise together!