If you’re a fan of Dave Ramsey, then you’ve probably heard of Christy Wright. She’s the “mompreneur” on Dave’s team and she’s made it her mission to help other moms make money doing what they love.
Christy is hosting a series of events for women around the country called Business Boutique. And she stopped by the International Christian Mompreneur Network recently to chat with me about her events and her passion for helping women succeed.
You can watch my discussion with Christy about balancing business and motherhood here. She will share:
- Her story about growing up as the daughter of a mompreneur.
- Her secret for dealing with mom guilt.
- Tips for charging what you’re worth.
- Why it’s so important to work in your strengths.
- What to do when you can’t afford to hire help.
- The best advice I’ve ever heard on saying ‘no.’
- The scripture verse she leans on as a mom and entrepreneur.
- Details on how to join her at an upcoming Business Boutique event.
And – pay close attention – because she will give you a little homework assignment that I think you’re going to have fun with!
There’s no cost to watch the interview – and I promise it’s not a sales pitch disguised as an interview. Christy will share information about her upcoming events and how you can purchase a ticket – but she’s also going to share some really valuable tips you can implement today in your business.
So please click here and join us in our discussion about Business and Balance for the Mompreneur!