One of the things I love most about what I do is getting to know some pretty fabulous women. When I stepped out in faith to create the International Christian Mompreneur Network, I was placing a call for help. I was reaching out to other moms just like me who were feeling overwhelmed and isolated as they juggled the challenges and joys of running a business while raising a family. These ladies answered my call for help and formed an extraordinary circle of support and encouragement for me and for one another. They’ve developed friendships as they’ve grown their businesses.
But lots of women wonder if they will fit in. They send me emails saying:
“My children are all grown and out of the house. Am I too old to join?”
“I don’t really have a business…it’s more of an idea right now. Can I still belong?”
“I’ve got a J-O-B but I hope to start my business soon. Is this the place for me?”
My answer is YES! Of course, you belong here! But sometimes it’s good to see the data – so you can really learn about the women God has placed in our lives. So, here’s a peek inside our circle.
The ladies in the Sisterhood of Christian Mompreneurs:
- Live in 21 different states in the United States and one Canadian city.
- Are older than you might think, with 57% of us in our 40s.
- Have 2 or 3 children living at home – some more, some less.
- Want to learn about a variety of different topics to help grow their business or ministry.
- Take advantage of our private Facebook group for networking and support as well as our monthly group calls, opportunities to promote their businesses, training webinars and more.
(Keep in mind, these are just the ladies in our Sisterhood group. The full membership of the International Christian Mompreneur Network is even more diverse – with members from all over the world including Australia, United Kingdom, India, Philippines, Brazil, South Africa, Indonesia, Italy, Germany, New Zealand, Nigeria and more!)
So what do these ladies DO? Well, they have diverse backgrounds and professions and they run a wide range of businesses. Here are a few:
- Environmental Consultant
- Life Coach
- Business Coach/Consultant
- Graphic Designer
- Administrative Assistant
- Web Developer/App Developer
- Ministry Leader
- Health and Wellness Coach
- Real Estate Consultant/Broker
- Event Planner
- Motivational Speaker
- Image Consultant
- Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor
- Theater/Dance Center Owner
- Fashion Designer
- Video Producer/Editor
While they represent a wide range of industries and have a myriad of experiences, the common thread among these ladies is their commitment to putting faith and family first. If that’s the kind of support you’re seeking, then YES, you’re in the right place!
Tell us more about YOU! We would love to know where you live, who you share your life with and what you do in your business or ministry. Leave us a comment so we can get to know you.